WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Baby is already 9 months!


I can't believe that Taylyn is already 9 months. She is extremely busy and doesn't like to be held anymore. She has also started throwing fits and I am not sure how to handle them. You would think that my college degree and 5 years of teaching would have taught me how to deal with a temper tantrum, but no luck! I guess I will be prepared to discipline when she is around 2nd and 3rd grade. Hopefully I can figure out something before then. I said I would never have a brat but I may be eating my words. It is just a good thing she is so adorable and is a blast to play with. That makes up a little for her daily tamper tantrum when she can't crawl where she wants and can't eat what she finds on the ground! We love her to pieces and can't believe how much she is growing and developing. I took her to her 9 month checkup on Monday. She is 20 pounds 4 ounces (75th percentile), 28 inches long (80th percentile) and her head is 18 inches (90th percentile). Needless to say she is very healthy!!! She sure has firmed up my arms from carrying her all the time. I don't need to go to the gym for my arms thanks to Taylyn!

1 comments:

The Mrs said...

I know exactly what you mean about the college degree and teaching experience not coming in as handy as expected. I feel the same way quite often. Parenting is so much harder with your own kids! Thanks for keeping your blog so up to date. It's fun to see all your pictures.