WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. As this holiday comes around I try to step back and realize how lucky I am feel loved. I was blessed to be raised in a home where I knew I was loved and married into a family where I also feel loved. Since I am using my blog as a journal I just wanted to write some reason why I love Cody and Taylyn.

Cody
1- He loves me and treats me like a queen.
2- He is a great father and I love watching him play with Taylyn. They have so much fun together. It is adorable!
3- He always knows when something is wrong and tries to make me feel better.
4- He always makes a big deal about things I am making or doing. He always notices when I clean the house and tells me how much he appreciates how hard I work.
5- His eyes and his smile. They can always make me smile!

Taylyn
1- She makes me laugh everyday. She is so excited about everything new she sees and experiences. I am able to look at this world through her eyes and it makes it a much more exciting place to be.
2- Her eyes and smile makes me melt. Like father, like daughter!
3- She already has her daddy wrapped around her little finger!
4- She reminds me everyday what is really important in this life.
5- Taylyn is a very determined little girl. At times it can be frustrating but I know it will take her a long way in life! What more can a mother want!

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

0 comments: