WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh The Things Kids Say!!!

Cody was getting after Taylyn for something, she looks at him with water in her baby blue eyes and said, "Daddy don't talk at me like that, talk at me nice." Needless to say she got a hug from Daddy!


Taylyn has decided that she loves to eat at Pizza Factory. Whenever we are decided where we want to eat lunch or dinner she will pipe in with, "I want to go to pizza factory. I want a salad but no salad." (Taylyn language for "I want all the stuff but no lettuce.")


Tay went through a short phase of hitting me when she like my answer to something. One of the times it happened I sent her to her room again. She was crying and crying but finally stopped so I went in the room to talk to her about why she had to go to her room. I told her she needed to tell Mommy sorry for hitting me. She replied with, "I don't want to tell you sorry." I held in my laugh and told her she could come out of her room when she was ready to say sorry. She started to cry again and about 10 minutes later she came out and looked at me with tears still in her eyes and said, "I sorry for hitting you mommy, and gave me a big hug. The problem was fixed she never tried to hit me again.

At Nursery shortly after Jaxon was born Taylyn told her nursery teacher, "Jaxon loves Mommy the best, not him Daddy, and Daddy loves me the best!" Jaxon had RSV at the time and required a lot of my attention and stoped crying whenever I held him. So he was held a lot!

0 comments: