WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Friday, December 4, 2009

july jamboree

Yes I am still a little behind on the blog but I am getting there. This summer we had a booth at the July Jamboree. It was much more organized this year due to the fact that we didn't have any of the problems from last year. In 08', our stuff from Florida arrived 1 hour before we were supposed to set up and half of it was ruined, I had my sister's kids and we were setteling in a new house so I couldn't get everything ready was ahead of time. This year, Michelle and Melissa came over for awhile and Taylyn enjoyed the company!

Here's our booth!All the excitement was too much for poor little Jaxon!Taylyn was actually brave enough to go down the shark with me twice!!!
Taylyn, Taesi, Kaeden, Collin, and BrandonTaylyn doing the sprinkler while Lance and his Band played!
Josh and Cody going for a little ride together on the pink scooter. How Cute!

1 comments:

kylee said...

hehehe I love the scooter. It looks really good on Cody ;)