WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Check out my Slide Show!

Cody had a conference in Saint Louis and our friends Daniel and Chelsey live there so I decided it was about time that I got to go on one of his trips instead of staying home alone. We left on Wednesday with a long hot flight. We sat in the airplane without air for about 30 minutes and finally had to take off Tay's pajamas because her back was soaked. We finally made it to St. Louis and stayed up late talking.
Thursday we went to a place called Grant's Farm. Taylyn enjoyed looking at the animals but we didn't stay long because it was extremely hot.
Friday Chelsey and I got to go shopping or at least walking around the mall with no children. It was very relaxing. Then we went to Anheuser Busch and toured the plant and learned how to make beer. It was crazy how it all works. We were the only ones at the end drinking soda and not the free beer! Then the boys went to a dinner for the conference and Chelsey and I stayed up late talking and catching up. Cody turned the big 3 0 but I didn't see much of him with everything going on but he did get to go to the movie with part of the old boys club.
Saturday was the conference for the boy and so when Taylyn finally cut her first tooth I had to text message Cody to let him know. I tried to take a picture but it didn't quite work. Then Chelsey and I made dinner for Cody's birthday. I even bought him an Oreo ice cream cake. Then we went down to the arch and watched a free concert (John Michael Montgomery) and watched fireworks over the Mississippi River. It was extremely hot and humid but we all enjoyed hanging out.



0 comments: