WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Monday, August 27, 2007

Taylyn's 8th Month Photo Shoot!

The first time I took Taylyn to get professional pictures it took me two sessions and no smiling pictures. We pretty much bought them on principle alone. There were a few good ones but no really smiley ones. We went this time and she was amazing. We finished in less than 30 minutes and that was with a change of clothes. She was very happy and smiley in all of them, which made me spend a little more than I had intended. I wanted Cody to help me eliminate some but he couldn't decide either so we bought the CD with all of them. Here are just a few of the adorable pictures, but I am slightly bias!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. She is so so adorable! I love the photo shoot. Matti gets her 1 year photos soon! Can't wait to see you guys.
Brittney

Kim J. said...

oh my goodness, she is just too cute! i love her bows, did you make them or buy them?