WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Cody the Handyman!

I decided that I had to have handles on my kitchen cupboard. When I get an idea of a project to do all I can think about or talk about is that particular project. So I gave Cody a guilt-trip and he agreed to put them up for me. I told him that because he works with millimeters everyday that it would be a perfect job for him. He pulled down the doors and took out the hinges because I am very anal and had to have everything matching. Cody drilled and I spray painted the old hinges. It took half the day but I feel like I have a new kitchen.



The only problem is as soon as the drawers were put back Taylyn scooted in and opened the bottom one. She didn't realize she could pull stuff out and play with it. I am sure it won't be long!

0 comments: