WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Friday, October 5, 2007

Met With Some Old Friends in Overton

While I was home I met with some old friends from high school. This is Brittney and her daughter Matti at dinner at one of the few restaurants we have in Overton.


Then we went to the Inside Scoop (it is a small ice cream and sandwich shop) and met with Monica and her two children and Kylie. It was great to catch up and see how everyone was doing.

The next day Brittney was still at her Grandmother's house in Overton so we decided to go to the park. We drove my dad's new Toy Hauler (that is the name according to my niece Addi) over to the park.
Taylyn enjoyed her first time on the swing and slide. She watched Matti who seemed to be a pro! Addi enjoyed playing and kept Brittney and me laughing because she is only 3 1/2 and talks like she is 16. She is quite amusing!

This is my niece Addison. She was trying to act as though she didn't want a picture also. It is sure fun having our girls so close in age. There are three of us who had babies within 3 months of each other.



0 comments: