WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Words, Words, and more Words!

I have decided Taylyn is going to be quite the talker. She is always making noises and loves to say her 6 words whenever she gets a chance! I have a video with her saying all of the words she knows, but haven't been able to figure out how to put them on my blog. Since I am using this as kind of like a journal I figured I could at least write them down. Here are the words she can say:

She loves to say "cracker" and it is her favorite snack.

Everyone is a "baby" to Taylyn!

Whenever we are outside and she sees a plane, she points to it and says "air pain!"

She squeals "PPUUPPIIEE" when she sees one!

We are still working on this one. She is not sure when to use it, but when she is prompted she says"Dain tu!"

And of course she can say "Mommy" and "DaDa!"

0 comments: