WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007


Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! We hope that you all had a great day. We stayed here in Florida for our last year. It is always hard not to be with family but we have great friends that we were able to spend it with. Cody, Tony(his brother), Cody McGarry, and Neil (his brother) went fishing in the morning. They had a great time and were all able to catch at least one fish. They even brought home Mahi Mahi that we ate the day after Thanksgiving (See slide show below). When they got home I finished up the food and then McGarry's came over. We had so much food just for the 6 of us but it was a lot of fun and got very full.

I am so grateful for Thanksgiving and the chance to look back at my life and remember what I am thankful for. I have been blessed with a wonderful husband and beautiful baby girl. I can't imagine a life without them. We are grateful for both sets of parents who love and support us so much. We have also been blessed with an amazing family with brothers, sisters, in-laws and lots of nieces and nephews and can't wait to be closer to them. We have made so many friends out here in Florida throughout Cody's schooling, which has made it easier to be so far from home. I am grateful for the gospel and the comfort it brings into my life. I could go on and on but Cody says I have become a Blogger junkie so I better finish up and get off before he come home! We love you all and hope your Thanksgiving holiday was wonderful!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

We were thinking of you guys and your Thanksgiving ham this year. Daniel loves the Thanksgiving ham.

kylee said...

Juliann! So, don't be mad at me but ... I tagged you :) Go to my blog to find out what you have to do! I'm excited to see what you have to say in yours!!