WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Funny Taylyn Things!

She has started calling us by our names if we don't answer her when she wants us to. She will yell "Tody tum here" (Cody come here) and "Jeweann downstairs." It is so funny! One day Cody asked her what his name was and she replied "Tody" then her asked her what her name was and she said, "me!"

Taylyn loves to tell Cody "Whatever Dad" while using the hand sign to get him to come and chase her. It sounds so funny! I know I probably shouldn't encourage it but it is hilarious!

Cody and Taylyn were playing downstairs with letter magnets. He was making up words with the letters she picked up. She picked up the "U" so Cody told her it was the letter "U" and she looked at him and said "me."

2 comments:

Brooke and Cody said...

I love your background! YOu got it to work-Hope you had a good Thanksgiving-call us when you can

Vanessa said...

I'm not really sure what the protocol is on this, but I wanted to leave a post to say hi. I knew Cody when I went to SUU- we went out a few times. I was just wondering about old friends and typed his name in- voila! I love blogs. I love seeing how everyone's lives have turned out. Your little girl is beautiful and congrats on the baby. I hope this isn't too weird! Sorry if it is- you can think I'm crazy because I would if some girl from my husband's past left a comment on my blog. Merry Christmas and if you want to check out my blog and read about my family the web address is www.familyofthewaves.blogspot.com