WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Friday, November 14, 2008

My Golfers!!!!

We got Taylyn a little golf set awhile ago and she has really started using it a lot. We have been helping her use two hands instead of one and she is getting a lot better with being able to hit the ball. Linda was playing with her and was just using one hand and Taylyn told her, "Nana two hands!" I guess she is figuring it out.
Cody has been able to play a lot lately too. He got a new golf club and loves the way it hits. He goes every chance he gets before it starts to snow. He does have one rule...if the weather is below 50 degrees he will not go. They went once when it was below and it took him a good hour to warm up. I just wish I could go with him a little bit but it is to cold to have Taylyn outside that long. I miss when we could go together, we always had so much fun.

1 comments:

Lisa & Aukuso said...

HI GUYS!!! I'm so glad you found me! What's new?...I guess if I read through your blog I'll figure it out...keep in touch!
Coming to SLC any time soon?