WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Me Have Tiger in My Belly!!"

I was at Melissa's House and needed to get home to finish dinner. Taylyn didn't want to go so I was trying to avoid a battle and convince her she needed to go. I told her she would be getting hungry soon and we needed to finish cooking dinner. Melissa was trying to help and told Taylyn that she could hear her belly growling because she was hungry and then asked her if she had a bear in her tummy that was growling. She said, "no me have a tiger in my belly." That is all it took to convince her she was hungry and we went home. She had to tell Cody all about the tiger and that he was hungry and ready for dinner.

It has been over a month since that happened and the tiger is still there. It lets me know when she is hungry and when she is full. She even told me that it was kicking in her belly the other day and when people ask her what is in my belly she makes sure they know that she has a tiger in hers. She will even pull her shirt up and show you where it is (I take blame for her having something in her belly that kicks but pulling up her shirt to show it off she didn't get from me!!!)

Then last night I was helping her say her prayers and she decided to add her own thoughts, "Please bless my tiger to be healthy and strong." Cody started to laugh under his breathe and she knew she had him so whatever I said for her to repeat she ignored and blessed her tiger again.
She always keeps us laughing!!!

0 comments: