WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Getting so big

I can't believe how grown up Taylyn is getting. It sure has been nice lately with all that is going on she is getting independent . I have started putting her juice where she can reach it in the fridge so she can get it when she needs it if I can't help her. She has never once forgotten to shut the door when she is done. One day I told her that it was time for lunch and asked what she wanted to eat she said she wanted a little meal (lunchables for toddlers). I was finishing up getting something for Cody and came into the kitchen she had got the meal, a can of pineapples and the bottle of ranch and put them on her highchair. I guess she was hungry. I couldn't believe it. Sometimes I can't believe she is not my baby anymore.


She is becoming so polite. She usually says, "Thank you so much" whenever you help her or get something for her. She let out a big burp and looked at me, before I could remind her what to say, she said, "excuse me mommy." It is nice to see that she is learning the things I am trying to teach her.

0 comments: