WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oh Toodles!!!

We were at Walmart grocery shopping and was telling Taylyn we were almost done but I couldn't find something. She got the funniest look on her face and yells quite loudly, "Oh Toodles!!!" For those of you don't watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse faithfully Toodles is a tool that helps Mickey and his friends solve problems. Taylyn saw we had a problem and decided to ask Toodles for some help. It was so funny I just wish Toodles could have helped me find what I was looking for.

A couple of days ago Taylyn and I were trying to figure out a puzzle and she said," Think, think think!!! She got that one off of My Friends Tigger and Pooh! I realized she must be watching too much TV. Normally I try to watch how much TV she watches but lately I have had so much going on I haven't noticed. At least she is picking up some good habits while watching. She is really getting into Dora and Diego, whom she calls "Mango" (not quite sure why), she will completely ignore you if you try to talk to her while she is watching. She is so concentrated on what is going on she doesn't want to be bother. She will even answer their questions when they ask on the TV. It is quite funny. She throw a massive fit the other day because I had to go somewhere and I turned off Diego before it was finished.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

We went out of town for a few days, and Cameron's mother watched the girls.... She stocked up on Dora movies from the library (they don't have Dish/Direct TV). Kesslynn lives off of watching Dora & Diego--- Sounds like she and Taylyn would get along just fine.... The Mickey Mouse/Tigger and Pooh thing is hysterical!!!

Yivi said...

LOL! My son does the same thing, funny how kids can get so attached to the characters on TV. Benjamin loves the same shows!!!