WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

The New Me!

Well I finally made a change in my hair. I have been talking about it for 6 months but whenever I get there I chicken out and just get a little trim. I don't know if it was a pregnancy thing or what but I finally just said do it and then about had a heart attack when I saw how much was cut. I love it though and it is so easy to fix.
I went with Cody to adjust my braces and he decided to just take them off. What a great Valentine's gift!! It feels weird not to have on braces after almost 2 years but I am very happy with how they look.
As you can see my stomach is growing larger by the day. I am getting very uncomfortable and it is so hard to sleep. Cody said the other morning how he keeps getting better a little everyday but I keep getting a little worse each day. I am grateful everything is going well with the baby and I only have 5 weeks lefts so I can make it. At least I am used to getting up all night that hopefully a new baby who needs to eat every three hours won't shock me as bad as it did with Taylyn.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so cute! Happy late B-day.

{leah} said...

You are looking realy cute!! I like the hair cut.