WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Taylyn's Fishies!

Taylyn Loved Valentine's Day! In fact she is still telling Cody Happy Valentine's Day and giving him the card she made him at least twice a day. She had so much fun making him a gift and then giving it to him. We bought her stickers and balloons and she thought that was pretty cool to. Linda and Maile came over to take her to the store so she could pick out her own Valentine's gift. Cody and I stayed home for a few minutes to relax and take a nap. A couple hours later she came back home extremely excited and holding 4 fishies! Yes they bought her 4 fish, she had to have "one named Daddy, Mommy, me and one for Baby Jaxon!" She was so giddy and excited we just sat and laughed. Cody set up the fish tank and then she got to feed them, which was just as exciting to her. However, less than 24 hours later, her room and the hall stunk so bad that Cody had to flush one of the fish to see if we could save the other three. They lasted about 12 days and then I found one of them dead and the other was looking quite sick. I flushed the dead one and later that night Cody flushed the others because they looked so sick. Taylyn was telling everyone, "my fishies go in my bathroom to heaven!" I guess it is good she is still little enough to think it is that simple. We were just going to wait to get her some new fish but she kept telling us that Nana and Maile were going to take her to the Dollar Store to buy more fishes. Little does she know it wasn't the dollar store and they were not $1. So we took her to Walmart and she was in heaven again. She was loving the fish and wanted them all. We settled on a blue and pink fish and then a sucker fish to help clean the tank. The blue is Daddy, pink is Taylyn and I am the sucker fish. I see where I rank on her list. These fish seemed to be doing much better because there is only three of them and they are a lot smaller than the last set. Hopefully we can keep them alive. Taylyn is really good to remember to feed them before her nap and it is a good thing because I would have forgotten to do it many days if she hadn't reminded me. She checks on them frequently and tells us that, "they good just still swimmen!"

0 comments: