WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper

Taylyn loves the dishwasher. As soon as she hears it open she runs in to see what I am doing and tries to help. I started only loading or unloading the dishes when she was napping or when Cody was home to distract her. One day I decided to let her help me with the silverware. She thought that was the coolest thing in the world. She unloads them by taking one out at a time and handing it to me and then says "tant ou" (thank you). I also put them on the door so she can load the dirty ones in the dishwasher. She does pretty good except she only puts them in the first two slots so it gets full fast. She loves to help me and do whatever I am doing.
By the time I am done grocery shopping she has had it. In order to keep her busy and not crying to get down she helps me unload the cart onto the checkout counter. I put things that cannot break up in the front where she is sitting and she loads them on the counter. Then she needs to help me push the ""beep, beep" in order to pay. She loves to hand the workers money or my credit card. That isn't good that she knows what to do with credit cards and cash already. What a great helper! I will have to remind her how much she loved to help me when she is 15 or 16 and doesn't want to help me anymore.!

0 comments: