WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Parks Parks and More Parks!!!

Lately I have felt so busy trying to do everything on my list. For those of you who know me well every little thing goes on the list and I have a hard time doing anything else until the list is all checked off. One morning I looked at Taylyn and realize I had been very focused on my list and hadn't been paying attention to what is more important in life. The list will still be there tomorrow but I was missing today with Taylyn. It is still hard for me to not look at the list but I have only been working on it when Tay is asleep. We have had so much fun lately and are enjoying the nice weather here in Florida before we leave. We have been swimming, going to parks, playing with Roxie out back and taking many walks. Here are some of the cool parks we have been too.

Nova Park
Daddy and Roxie came with us one Saturday! Taylyn pretty much just wanted to walk around holding Roxie's leash. We went down the slide and took Roxie with us but she was not the least bit amused. It was fun to be able to go as a family. Notice Taylyn's hair in the first picture!
Camp Everglades
This may be the funniest park I have been to yet. They had parks designed for different ages. Taylyn had so much fun and was very sad that we had to leave. She also got a lot of practice chasing the birds away. That may have been the best part for her.
Sprinkler Park
She was loving the water until a lot of other children got there and then she kept telling me she was all done and bye bye so I would take her home.
Nova Indoor Park
She loved the car the best and didn't want to get out. It took her a little while to be brave enough to go through the maze but had fun once she got in.

0 comments: