WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Stamping!

I was making Mother's Day cards to give to my mom and Linda from Taylyn. I found a really cute poem to go with her hand print. I got my stamp pads out put a ton of ink on Tay's hand and stamped away. When I thought I had enough to choose from I tried to clean off her hand. The ink was not coming off. I ran her to the bathroom and tried soap and water and it wouldn't come off. She kept looking at her hand with a look of sheer confusion. I finally got some nail polish remover and after 5 minutes of scrubbing with a cotton ball her hand only had a hit of pink. I just thought it would wipe right off because I have done this before but I used a different kind of stamp. Needless to say I will be more careful next time. After it was all done and I was mad at myself for not taking a picture before I scrubbed it all off. This is about what her hand looked like!

0 comments: