WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Attack of the Bug!

Right after we got back from Christmas break we were infested with all kinds of sickness bugs! We are still recuperating. I got a really bad sinus infections and finally got over that in time for Taylyn to react from her 1 year shots, decided to start teething and get an ear infection. She ran a fever of 103.9 for 2 days and basically slept for two days straight. It was fun to have her snuggle me again but I felt so bad that she was so sick. She ended up getting a shot and a full dose of antibiotic. Cody also got a fever, achy joints and didn't get out of bed for two days as well. He even got it the same day as Taylyn. So I was busy taking care of my two babies!!! We are finally almost over everything; I hope!

0 comments: