WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Friday, January 25, 2008

The Big 28

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!
Well I had another birthday and turned another year older. I can't believe that I am that old. My 10 year class reunion is coming up. Time sure goes by quickly! I am so grateful for the 28 years that I have been alive and have so many wonderful memories. I couldn't have asked for a better 28 years!
We went to dinner with friends and then Cody bought me a Ice Cream Cake from Dairy Queen that we came home to eat, as well as played the Wii. It was so fun! Taylyn was sharing my cake and decided that I was not feeding her fast enough!

4 comments:

Our Crazy Life said...

Happy Birthday! Wish you the best year to come! Love Monica

Chelsey said...

Happy birthday dear friend. I'm sorry I never remember these things but you know I love you with all my heart! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Hi Julianne. It's Claire (Leavitt). I saw your blog and had to say hello. Super cute family! I hope you don't mind if I check your blog every once in a while. Can you please have Melissa start a blog? I haven't seen her in forever and I would love to keep in touch with her better.

Anonymous said...

PS- Our blog is
\\claison.blogspot.com\\