WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Taylyn's 1st Birthday!


We ended up being out West for Taylyn's birthday so we had a party for her out there. It ended up being bigger than I expected but she only turns 1 once! Our theme was puppies because Taylyn is obsessed with them. We even made her a puppy cake. Cody did a great job making Taylyn's personal cake look like Roxie. I was even proud of my cake (I made the one everyone else got to eat) because it looked somewhat like Cody's. We had all of Cody's family and some of mine come over to Cody's parent's house for lunch and dessert. Linda (Cody's mom) made individual cakes for my niece and nephews to decorate. They had a lot of fun! It is always nice to have family around. Taylyn had fun opening the gift but loved to play in the bags once we were done opening. She got a lot of stuff from everyone and has enjoyed playing with all of it. Thanks everyone!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

My 13 year old is named Taylyn. How did you choose the name?