WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Mommy and Taylyn's Road Trip to Salt Lake City

Taylyn and I went to Salt Lake for a weekend. My nieces had a lot of fun things going on so we decided to head up there to see everyone. On Friday night we went to see Cassandra and Danielle dance at a church activity. I tried to take pictures but they didn't turn out at all. They did a great job and are sure growing up fast. Then on Saturday Cassandra watched Taylyn so I could go to Brittney and Tiffney's dance contest. I am absolutely amazed at what they could do. It was so fun to be able to see the two of them dance together. The team was awesome and did really well. On Sunday Danielle sang in church and almost made me cry. I didn't know she could sing that well. It was a fast trip but I had so much fun and am so proud of the girls and all their accomplishments!


Left: Entire Team going into splits
Right: Team in head stands and had to hold it a long time
Right: Jennifer, me, Michelle, (front) Tiffney and Brittney
Left: Tiffney, me and Brittney

0 comments: