WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Church Renovations!

Our chapel is very much due for some renovations. They are fixing a lot of problems as well as adding some new sections for more classrooms. So know we are going to the Stake Center where we are sharing the building with 3 other wards. It was a bit crazy on Sunday but hopefully it will get better. Anyway I wanted to get a picture (much against Cody's wishes) but our old church before we moved. It doesn't show much of the building but this is the church we have been going to since we have been out here. This was also the same Sunday I had to speak for the 3rd time in 2 years and for those of you who know me well I do not like to speak in church. It is weird that I am a teacher but don't like to speak in front of people. Tell me how that works!!! Cody also had to make up a talk during Sacrament meeting because the third speaker didn't show up. He is so good at doing that. It sounds as if he spent all week on the talk. It's not fair!!!

0 comments: