WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Taking Roxie for a Walk

I am afraid I have starting something that I will be sorry about. When we go on walks in the stroller I will let Taylyn hold Roxie's lease sometimes. Well she decided she needs to do it the whole walk now. Then I was just taking the two of them to the side of our condo a for a quick walk for both of them (Taylyn was restless after being in church all afternoon). I let her hold the leash while she was walking. She loved it! She always wants to take Roxie outside now and points to the leash so we will put it on Roxie. Roxie on the other hand hates her leash to begin with and know has to suffer through Taylyn holding on the other end. I also decided I must yell at Roxie a lot because when Roxie doesn't do what Taylyn would like her to (which would be all of time) she will yell at her. When go out back Taylyn will stand at the sliding glass door and yell "Oxie"and pats her leg until Rox comes outside and then when the dog goes out on the grass she yells at her until she comes back in the house. It is quite funny to watch but I feel bad for Roxie. I guess I better start watching what I say and do!!!!

0 comments: