WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Ready to Party!

I had a bridal shower at my house for one of the girls from our branch. Cody headed to the Bass Pro Shop while I just had Taylyn stay with me for the party. I got the house cleaned and them got Tay in her party dress and new hair clip. We also bathed Roxie and put on her Christmas jewelry that Cody's aunt gave us. I know I am bias but they were both too cute not to take a picture of. Taylyn walked around the house pointing at Roxie's jewelry saying "Bling, Bling!" One of our family friends taught her that while she was visiting. I guess it is only fitting since we live in Florida where there is a lot of Bling here.

Roxie ready for the party. She was not amused with all the jewelry.
Do we both look alright? Last minute check for perfection!!!
Lets Party!

0 comments: