WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Little Miss Attitude!

She is gaining a lot of attitude. This is the face accompanied with a scream I get when I try to get her to do something she doesn't want to, especially when it is taking her away from kicking Roxie's dog food all over the floor and playing in the water. I am trying hard to get rid of it before she gets even closer to 2, but I am only having a tiny ounce of luck. It is taking a lot of patience and consistency. At times it is so funny because I can tell it is very forced on her part so I have to work hard at keeping a straight face. I definitely don't want her to know I think it is funny!

6 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Welcome to life with a DAUGHTER! Girls=Drama
It's worth every minute. I love it.

Heidi said...

I am really pulling for you to get a handle on it before she is 2..... I lost that battle at 18 months, but with every little girl there is new hope, plus I am sure you are a very patient mother :-). She is beautiful in her dress though....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
{leah} said...

I'm going to go out on a limb... but is this Juliann (May) from Moapa? This is Leah (Mohr). I wanted to say HI. You have a cute family and a beautiful little girl!

Wilson said...

Hey Leah,
I can't believe you found me. Yes this is Juliann May. I haven't heard from you in years. You have a cute little family. Did you have a brother go on a mission in Florida? I think that I had him over to my house for dinner and he was supposed to get me your email information but he was transfered. It was great to hear from you.
Juliann May Wilson