WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

General Conference

It is always nice to sit and listen to General Conference twice a year. I always feel so uplifted after the weekend is over. This year was a little bitter-sweet for me. I kept waiting to hear President Hinckley's voice, which used to be the best part of conference for me. He has been a great example and wonderful prophet throughout most of my life. I will miss him greatly but know he is happy to be back with his sweet wife. I really enjoyed listening to President Monson and his sweet spirit. He will be a great prophet and I look forward to being able to learn and grow through his wisdom, guidance and example for many years to come as well as his counselors.
Taylyn made it slightly challenging to focus on conference. She wanted to play, color, read books, climb off and on the bed and much, much more. We have to watch it on the internet because we don't get it with cable so she kept dragging more and more stuff in the room. Cody was playing with the camera and taking pictures of Taylyn. She kept yelling "cheese" and followed that with "Baby." She loves to see herself in the camera after you take a picture. What a goofball!!

0 comments: