WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Last Vacation to Utah! Soon to be HOME!

We had our final spring break and trip back west the middle of March. It was very busy and eventful. Cody was extremly sick for 3 days before we left. He did not get out of bed for literally 28 hours. He barely made it through the flight, which meant I was on Taylyn duty all by myself. She was much better than I thought she would be. Luckily there was a dog near us (thankfully not ours because Roxie was in a drug in-duce sleep) that was annoying people with its constant bark that Tay's little cries every now and then was nothing. We finally got to Cedar by about 3:00am which is 5:00 in Florida and we were exhausted. It took a couple days of sleeping and Cody was finally starting to feel better, but I got a horrible sinus infection and was in bed for 3 day. We had so much to get done while we were there so we could move home in June!!!!Even through all the sickness we met with the banker, lawyer, Cody's Uncle, found an amazing deal on a renting a house, spent time with family, and was successful in letting Grandpa and Grandma spoil Taylyn to pieces! They took care of her a lot because I was so sick, it was sure nice to be able to take it easy while I was sick. As we were getting ready to leave I realized I didn't even take any pictures so as we were walking out the door I snapped a few. We spent a day in Overton before we flew out and it was so much fun to spend time with my sister Jennifer and her family.
I went to lunch with Michelle and Melissa (2 of my sistersa) and their kids while we were there. Then we went back to my sisters house so they could play. Taylyn actually did better than I thought she would with all the kids. She is just not used to having cousins around.

Taylyn still talks about her cousin Tathie (as Tay calls her).

Here is pictures with Grandma( who was Tay's favorite this trip), Maile, and Grandpa.

This is the sweet house we are living in for a year. We couldn't decide whether to buy or rent and a friend of Cody's parents offered to rent his house for a year so we could really look around and find something we really wanted instead of rushing into something. The house is beautiful and I am excited about all the space, however some of the rooms will have to be completely empty because we have no furniture to fill it with!!! The second picture is of the kitchen which I think I am the most excited about after the tiny kitchens I am used to.

0 comments: