WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I Know I am a Slacker!

I know that I have been a slacker with my blog lately. I am trying to get better. We just have a lot going on right now with finishing up out here and getting ready to move back West. I am going to try not to get behind so much and at least add a few things every week instead of a lot of things once a month. I am trying to keep this as our family journal so I know I have a lot on there but I guess that is the point of a journal. Hope you enjoy the huge update!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heidi said...

Juliann, I am so excited for the prospect of you moving back west. I am also so excited for you to be closer to family. It is so hard to be that far from home. The posts you posted were AWESOME!!!! It is good to keep up with you and your family this way. Lots of Love, Heidi

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

{leah} said...

Hey Juliann, I don't know how I missed you comment but I'm glad you did comment on my blog. Where are you moing too? Back to Nevada? Here is my email peachylg@yahoo.com and if you wanted to know the "jason and erin" on my blog is Jason Hatch. email me.