WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

All By Myself!

Well I have finally started getting a taste of the terrible twos!!! She has started whining and crying over the silliest things. We are working hard to nip it in the butt before it gets too bad and we are seeing a little progress (perfect timing considering I will be exhausted for the next couple of weeks and may not be as consistent as I need to be). We give her until the count of three and then if she hasn't stopped she has to go to her room. She runs in there and shuts and locks the door. She will carry on for sometimes up to 10 minutes and then she will walk and and say, "I all done now!" and just like that she is fine. I think Cody is excited to get a little boy in the house so there isn't so much emotions flying around.

She also has started wanting to do everything by herself (that is what a lot of the tantrums are about), once she figures out she can't do something than she will ask for help. Lately when it is time to say prayers before bed we ask who she wants to help her, "I do it myself." We have let her go ahead and try and it is so funny, They usually go something like this, "heavenly father, thank you for Jesus, thank you for my family, and Roxie, bless my mom, bless my daddy, bless my Taylyn, bless my Jaxon, bless my tiger thanks for spirit, name Jesus Christ Amen" I just can't believe how fast she is growing.

3 comments:

kylee said...

So cute! We need to come visit sometime! Anyway, I hope everything goes well with the baby, GOOD LUCK!!! I'll be thinking about you! And I'll try to give you a call in a couple of weeks (once things have slowed down for you) to see how you are doing! And I have something for you and the baby so if you remember, I need your address. Or I'll just get it from you the next time I talk to you! Oh and by the way I LOVE the name Jaxon. SO CUTE! That was one of the names Lance and I liked but then his sister informed us that that is the name SHE liked. Sheesh! It's tough in the baby name finding department!

Jake said...

Good luck and congratulations. We're hoping everything goes well for you guys.

Jason & Claire said...

That is actually a really great prayer for a two-year old! What a cutie!