WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Baby Update!

Well I went to the doctor yesterday and I am dilated to a 4 and my fluids took a nose dive during the week. I was at 13 last Tuesday and was at an 8 yesterday so the inducing is for sure happening in the morning if they have a bed for me. I went to do the stress test on Jaxon's heart and had to wait about 20 minutes for them to get an empty room so I could lay down.
I have to get up at 2am and call the hospital and find out if they can take me. I am scheduled to go in at 3:00am to get started. I am very excited and hope the delivery is as smooth as Taylyn's was. I am a little worried because on the ultrasound yesterday he was facing the wrong was so I have been poking him in hope he will shift the way he needs to. He has been so active with kicking me anywhere he can that hopefully he has or will have turned by tomorrow morning. I will get some pictures posted as soon as I can, once I get home from the hospital.

3 comments:

Our Crazy Life said...

Best of Luck with the delivery! I hope all goes well, and I can't wait to see pictures of Jaxon! Sometime in the next few months I will be going up there to do some senior pictures for a cousin...maybe I can stop by and do some pictures of your cuties while I am up there! I will let you know more when the time gets closer! Take care girl!

Heidi said...

Good Luck Tomorrow!!!! I am jealous!! Nothing on our end. I can't wait to see pictures of your new little man. What a cute name too!!!! Good luck!!!

Mandy said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your new little boy! I really like his name. How cute. I hope everything goes well for you!