WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Monday, March 2, 2009

Getting READY for the Baby!

Well I am down to 9 days until my induction date of March 19 and I am definitely ready to be finished. My Doctor said that he would induce me a week before my due date and put me on the books. I am hoping to go before then but we will see. I have been doing weekly checks on my fluid levels and baby heart tests for over a month now and I am definitely getting tired of them. I am starting to swell extremely bad and my joints in my hands and feet and not to pleased with the swelling. They have been so bad lately I can barely hold my toothbrush in the morning. My fingers have even started going nub when I used them a lot. I decided two Sundays ago I might be done going to church because nothing fits and I don't have any nice shoes that fit my feet. Last Sunday I decided it was nice enough outside I would wear sandals so my feet didn't swell. No luck, they were so puffy I had lines on my feet that showed the style of sandals I was wearing. This Sunday I wore flip flops and only made it to Sacrament meeting because I was so swollen. I have Kankles for ankles many times during the day. I was on my feet so much with teaching when I was pregnant with Taylyn that I never really had a problem with swelling. It is amazing how different each pregnancy can be. Here are a few pictures I thought in a few years might be funny for me to look at. However, they are much worse now, the pictures are a few weeks old.

Taylyn is very ready for the baby to come. She keeps asking me when Baby Jaxon will come home so she can put him on the changing table and change his bum. She helped Cody put together the changing table and crib and helped me put his clothes and blankets away so she just doesn't understand why he is still in my belly and not home. We will see how she feels once he is actually home and she has to share our attention with something else.

I am getting very excited to have him here and finally be able to hold him. I am a little nervous to have to start all over with the baby stuff but there is nothing like holding a new baby!!!!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Holding out hope for you too!!!! Keep the faith and press on!! That is so pioneer!!! Haahahahaha...... I hope that we get to have these babies soon-- except I am jealous that you have a date to look forward to!!!! Good luck!