WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weekend with Nana and Maile

While I went into the hospital Taylyn was with Maile and Linda. She had a blast. They went to the park, went shopping, had sleep overs, and much much more. I was a little worried she wouldn't want me to come home but when I came in she ran up and gave me a hug and said, "Mommy you home, I so excited." That made me feel better that she still loves me to be home. During her sleep over Maile was laying with her to help her go to sleep and all of a sudden Tay's face was about 2 inches from her and she said, "you hear that? What that noise?" Any little noise she heard she responded the same way. It happened quite a bit before she went to sleep.
It was so nice to know she was having fun and being taken care of while I was in the hospital. I sure missed her while I was gone.

0 comments: