WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Trip to Salt Lake

I went to Salt Lake to go to a Keith Urban concert with Linda and Maile. We each invited a friend for a girls night out. It was a blast. We had a box seat with our own bathroom and soft chairs. That is the way to go to a concert.
We went to dinner before. It only took me 20 minutes of driving around downtown to find the mall. I don't do directions!
This was Linda and her friend Marsha!

We had so much fun and it was a much needed night away from the kids thanks to my sister and her girls for watching them.
The next day we went to some farm with my sister and the kids she babysits. Taylyn thought it was awesome and Jaxon was just along for the ride. It was fun but so hot, I was glad we didn't end up going to the zoo.
She got so dirty I had to wipe her down with wipes before we headed home. Playing in a big chicken coop play house with Nathan.We went on a tractor ride to look at the animals. Gotta love Pigs! I have to do what I can to make her like them and maybe raise them for a fair when she gets older. Just like her mom!!!
Yah for the Farm! "I wuve the farm!!"
Still just along for the ride!
Aunt Jennifer got them seeds to feed the ducks!
The ducks were a little aggressive and one throw and she was done.
Tay and her cousin Nathan!
This was at my sisters house before we went to the farm. She was so sweaty and stinky she had a bath before we left. She pretty much smelled like a wet dog, but she had so much fun!
Her face was streaked with tears and you could see the lines between the dirt.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie I just wanted to wish you a happy 30th Birthday. I love the pictures and it looks like you had an awesome time at the concert.