WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fishing

My parents spent a couple of weeks here this summer so we went up the mountain and went fishing a couple of times. I had forgotten how much I love the mountains.

Tay decided that she could drive us up the mountain. She was not pleased when I took her out and put her in her car seat.

By the time we got up the mountain it was raining so Tay and I sat in the car for a little while until it stopped. I was freezing and didn't bring much to layer because I am so used to Florida summers (hot , hot and a little more hot).Taylyn fell a couple of times and if you notice her position, she doesn't like to get her hands and feet dirty. She kept them well protected!!There is my mom, Tay and Cody just kicking back waiting for the fish to bite!
Taylyn , Cody and Garrett.
Me and Taylyn relaxing having a snack!
Daddy and Taylyn went for a walk to find some rocks! This was one of two fish we caught in 4 1/2 hours. We were there at the completely wrong time. Addy and Tay were holding hands walking all around the edge of the water. They were really cute and had fun playing together. My Dad really enjoyed being out there even if he didn't catch anything.
He even fell asleep a couple of times but never let go of his rod! What a true fisherman!!!

One of Tay's favorite things in life to find ..... so many rocks!
Checking out the bait to make sure it was still good!

0 comments: