WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Family Visits

Jaxon had many visitors after we got home from the hospital. Of course I only got a few pictures because I didn't think about it until after they were gone, but here are the few I did take.

Jaxon with Aunt Maile. He looks quite relaxed.

Here he is with his cousin Aiden. Aiden is about 10months older than Jaxon. What a difference in size!!!!

Collin and Jaxon just hanging out. Collin had a Jaxon in his belly for quite awhile until I had Jax and then he also had his Jaxon the same day. What a character!!!

Brandon thought he was going to go crazy waiting to see the baby. He got sick so he had to wait until he got better before he could come over.

Here is Jaxon with Addy. She held him until he started to cry and then she handed him back over to my mom!
Tina, Kayla and Rachel stopped by on their way to Salt Lake for a visit and of course each took a turn holding him.

0 comments: