WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jax and Tay

Taylyn and Jaxon are getting along quite well. Taylyn loves to help and is very interested in everything he does, except for crying. Whenever he starts to cry she tells me, "Mommy Jaxon is crying make him stop!" or "I don't like him to be sad, make him happy!" She constantly wants to hold him or have him sit by her.
She asked to hold him and actually kept him about 5 minutes and then she was finish and told me it was my turn to take him. Thanks for the permission Tay!!!What a great big sister!
She was just checking him out thinking he was pretty cool until he started to scream!
Jaxon is sure lucky to have such a great big sister. We have told her enough, that she will now tell us, "I wuv (love) my brother, I a good sister!" at least 5 times a day. As sweet and gentle as she is with him I guess she can say it all she wants.

2 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

As amazing as kids are I still love seeing them with their siblings even more. Showing the new baby to their siblings is one of my favorite parts of having a baby. She looks like such a great big sister!

mckellebmassmemo said...

Howdy, this is your cousin Jalyn- I found your blog and wanted you to know about the alldredge family blog. You can check out the link from my blog, or go to www.verlandadaalldredge.blogspot.com. You have such a cute little family!