WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

What the ....?

Yes that is a Snow Lion made from snow in April. I was not at all pleased and was ready to move back to Florida in a heartbeat. I don't mind having snow in the winter but by April I am ready for spring. Taylyn, however, has overcome her fear of snow and was elated with the idea of snow. She asked Cody the minute he walked in the door from work to build her a snow lion. He questioned her with," you mean a snowman?" With which she replied, "No Daddy I want a snow yin (snow lion), that be fun!" So he changed his clothes and out with the winter gear and they set off on a mission to create a snow lion! This was Taylyn's idea of helping to build the Snow Lion.....eating and sweeping the snow!
Here the are hard at work. Cody put a lot of thought in to making Taylyn a snow lion that actually looked like one. Tay was so excited and couldn't stop talking about it the entire time they were making it and for the next 3 days!It's looking more and more like a lion!
Tay and Cody were quite proud of their snow lion. I was too, they did a great job. They were trying to figure out some other cool things to make next year. Hopefully they will have to wait until next year to build them. I am done with the cold and snow!
Here is the final result that actually stayed with us for about 3 days it was so cold!

2 comments:

Lisa & Aukuso said...

Cute family. I hope Jaxon starts feeling well and making your life a little more tolerable. I LOVE that Tay has to lean on to her knees like dad to take the picture. That CRACKS ME UP when kids do that!!!

{leah} said...

I am turly impressed with the snow lion!! Tay is so cute and so is the new one.

We are moving to Florida in August, we are moving to the Daytona area. Where sis you guys live? here's my email peachylg@yahoo.com