WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cute Things

Taylyn has been saying and doing some on the cutest things lately. She has a little lisp when she talks so that makes things even funnier.

She is obsessed with calling Nana Papa (my parents) on the phone. She has a couple of play phones that she uses and I can hear her having a conversation with Nana Papa. One day she was playing with my phone and talking to Nana Papa. I thought she was just pretending until she handed me the phone and I could hear my Mom on the other line. She had somehow got my mom's number dialed and was just chatting away. She loves to talk and always ends it with a yuv u (love you).

"Openthis"is all one word in her vocabulary. It sounds like obindis. We think it is so funny we make her ask it often just so we can hear her say it. I know I am a dork, but I think it is adorable!

Dipping! She wants to dip everything in ranch. She even asked me is she could have some ranch with her cookies. I did draw the line with that one. She will have ketchup if ranch isn't a choice but she prefers ranch all the way!Melissa's little boy is Baby Aiden to Taylyn and she thinks he is the coolest thing and loves to help. She is going to drive me crazy with the new baby. Melissa was watching her one night for us and told her that Aiden loved her. So she started to stay Baby (pause) Aiden (pause) yuv (pause) me. After we got home she continued to say it my put in My Daddy and My Mommy. When Melissa first had Aiden Taylyn wanted him to sit by her but she wouldn't touch him. Now she wants to help feed him, change him and decide what and when he needs something.We taught Taylyn how to say Hang Loose and Rock On. When we are leaving somewhere she will either give the the hang loose sign or rock on sign. She can't quite get the fingers in the right place but she sure tries hard.

0 comments: