WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SUU Football

The first SUU game of the year all my family came up to see Brittney (my niece) dance at the game. We went to the tailgate party to eat dinner and listen to Lance's (Cody's uncle) band. It was a lot of fun and Taylyn thought it was pretty cool. She had to have a SUU T-Bird tattoo because all of my nieces and nephews that were there had one. The sun was bright and she hates it in her eyes so she wore Cody's glasses most of the time we were at the tailgate party. I couldn't get it all off that night and she ended up going to church with it on her cheek.We also went to the Homecoming Parade and Game We could only stay until after half-time so I could see my niece dance because Taylyn wouldn't keep a jacket on and it was freezing!!!!! She was tired of waiting for the parade to start so she decided it would be fun to play with sticks in the ditch water. Willie even took off her shoes and socks so she could get wet. Then Willie let her sit on Maile's scooter and she thought that was awesome!

0 comments: