WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sister's Weekend

We had our Sister's Weekend again this year the 2nd week of September. It is sure fun to be home with my Mom, Dad and Sisters without kids for a few days. We started Thursday night with a visit to my Grandmother's house and then a quick bite to eat at Sonic and barely made the play Les Miserable at Toucan. The show was fantastic and we had so much fun.

On Friday we went to get pedicures in Mesquite and decided we would make that a tradition each year. My Dad even got one but made sure that they didn't put any nail polish on his toes. He told my mom he wouldn't mind coming to get one of these every month. It was very relaxing. Then we went to Beall's and everyone did a little shopping. My Dad and I were ready to go a lot faster than everyone else, but they got some cute cloths. Then we went to eat and headed back to my parents house. The rest of the night consisted of eating and watching movies.
It was so relaxing my Dad fell asleep a few times.
Saturday we all made a pack that we could shower but no make-up or hair. So the rest of the day we made hair bows, watched movies and of course ate. I brought my Cheese Fondue Pot and Chocolate Fountain and boy did we eat. We laughed and talked and got chocolate and cheese everywhere. Everyone decided that too needed to become a tradition. My Dad thought it made a great dinner.


On Sunday we went to church with my parents and had dinner and then had to head back to our real lives. It was sure a much needed weekend for us all.

0 comments: