WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our First Snow!

Yes this is a little late but this picture was taken the first week of October and it was freezing cold and snowing. Cody came home from work and told me to call the moving company we were moving back to Florida. Taylyn agreed!! We thought she would love the snow because she loved it last year when we came and to visit. That was not the case this time. She basically stood by the window and cried "no snow, no play in snow." I got some on my foot and she started to cry until I cleaned it off. She wouldn't even walk near it on the grass. Cody kept teasing her asking if she wanted to play in the snow. She would run crying to me saying," Mommy no snow Daddy!" It took a lot of convincing to get her outside to take a picture. If you look closely we are not standing very close to the snow!!!

1 comments:

Our Crazy Life said...

How funny! My kids love the snow, they love going to Salt Lake to play in the snow with thier Aunt Misty every year! How are you doing?