WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

5th Anniversary

Happy 5th Anniversary
Cody and I had our 5th Anniversary on May 30. I can't believe it has been 5 years. I am so grateful that Cody came into my life. The past five years have been a blast. We have had so many great trips, nights-out and seen many cool things. I love him with all of my heart and I can't imagine what my life would be like without him. We have been through a lot but have learned to rely on each other and we are always able to overcome anything. Here are a few pictures of our years together. Whenever I am with him we have so much fun and he can always make me laugh! I love you Cody and I look forward to another 5 years!

3 comments:

Brooke and Cody said...

Good Job Guys! We miss you like crazy! Hope you are doing well. Call us...

Jason & Claire said...

Congratulations! I love the pictures!

{leah} said...

Congrates on the 5 year! It feels like a life time and just a moment all at the same time.

Sorry about your sick baby. Next time try this.... Get some Zinc capsuls and open one up and add a little to her juice in the morning (and you should take one too if you coughing) Do this every morning that you have the cough, and ONE day after but no more than that. My boys caught something and it was a bad cough being passed between the three of them and Steve. Taking the zinc really helped and with in 2 days I was noticeing a difference. Especially at nice when they were up coughing. This just might save you a trip to the doctor. I'm usually sceptical with stuff like this but it worked and now I keep zinc on had for those unexpected sicknesses (like any is expected huh)