WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Two Fun Family Weekends in a Row!

We went to a park and petting zoo last Saturday. Taylyn loved walking around like a big girl and wouldn't let us carry her at all. She loved to see all of the animals that were all over the park. Her favorite was chasing the birds away!

We shared a ice cream taco. Both of us were a fan especially because it cooled us off a little!

Tay and Cody looking at the fish in the pond!
Tay had to walk next to Daddy. She wanted nothing to do with me, but I did
sneak on picture in next to the lily pads.
If you look close you will see a iguana in this picture. Tay went to go touch it but it ran away.
We went to the petting zoo and I bought a cup of food so we could feed the animals. The goats started fighting and head butting each other with me and Tay in the middle. I finally dumped out the rest of the food so they would leave me alone. Taylyn thought it was so funny and enjoyed touching the animals.I was surprised that she went right up to them and started to pet them, and didn't seem scared at all. She thought the iggies (piggies) were hilarious!
Memorial Weekend!
We had a great weekend. Daddy went swimming with us and Taylyn showed him how she can jump off the side of the pool. She thought it was sure funnier when her Dad came.

We also went to the park and once again enjoyed having Cody with us. We usually go during the day when he is at school so he never gets to come. She really had a good time.


What a face!!! I sure love my sweet baby girl!

0 comments: