WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tay new Adventures

I can't believe how old Taylyn is getting. She is learning new things everyday. She is saying more words and I can usually figure out what she is telling me. I was looking at her the other day and realized she is not my baby anymore. She is only a couple of days away from going to nursery during church. I am amazed everyday at the new things she is picking up.


I got some puzzles out the other day and she was able to match the
farm animals to their place on the puzzle. She knows her animals well!! She loves to sit on the pillows before I make the bed and read her books.
She will look at books all day if she could. That is all she wants to do once Cody is home.
It's surprising how much she can recognize in a book.

She loves to wear my shoes, especially my shiny red high heels!

She is learning to love swimming. She doesn't really like to get all the way in but loves to play on the steps!We are trying to go a lot before we leave but she got sick so we haven't been lately. She loves to climb on the chair and ottamon and then stand on it until I tell her to sit down and start to walk over to her. She is starting to try and jump off it. I not quite ready for that!

1 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

THey do grow up so fast. You really updated a lot. That was fun to read through. Are you moving back to the west coast?