WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Saying Goodbyes

I am ready to move on to the next phase of our life, but I am very sad to leave the wonderful friends I have made. Brooke and I went over to Anna's house to have dinner. Anna worked with me at Sagemont for 4 years and I will miss her so much. She was wonderful to work with and she always took such good care of me. She was always willing to listen and has given me a lot of advice to help me through different situation. She has been a great friend and I will miss her so much, but we are planning to get together every couple of years somewhere!! Anna had her granddaughter over and Taylyn did didn't care if I held her but wanted nothing to do with the baby when I tried to set them next to each other.
Tay loved Anna's daughter especially when she let her in her room! She had some bling, bling which Tay in heaven!

1 comments:

{leah} said...

I love fondue, Steve... not so much. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Where are you moving too?