WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Father's and Grandfather's Day

My Daddy’s LoveI am my Daddy’s Sweet Little Girl,
Who treats me like a delicate pearl.
He is wrapped around my little finger,
All I need is to let my blue eyes linger.
Melt is what his heart will do,
I can even get him to take me to the zoo.
My Dad shows me how much he loves me
In so many ways that anyone could see.
Like chasing Roxie with my stroller for hours,
And swinging me in a blanket, with all of his powers.
My Daddy can be such a good sport,
To wear my bling, bling, and build me a fort.
He takes me on lots of big adventures,
We take Roxie outside ten times a day, for sure.
I know my Daddy loves me, cause he reads me many books,
That eventually all we can do is just look.
My Daddy helps me color, and even rides my horse,
We watch movies together, and play on the bed, of course!
Although I don’t want to admit to you,
He has me wrapped around his finger too.
Daddy just has to say 5 little things,
“Please do it for Daddy,” and I do cause he’s my king.
So Happy Father’s Day to the best Dad around!I love you and feel like the luckiest girl in tow
n!

My Grandpa WillieI like to call my Grandpa, Willie
Even if he thinks it’s so silly.
My mommy tells me he loves to shop
For me, the big bucks he is never afraid to drop.
I love Grandpa Willie, cause he keeps a roof over my head,
And the way things are going he will until I’m dead.
He always greets me with a smile,
And reads me books, even if it’s a pile.
We go for rides in his Escalade truck,
Right to Brads to get drinks for a buck.
Every morning I wake up happy to be alive
And greet Grandpa’s smile with a high five!
So I wish you a happy Grandfather’s Day!From your favorite granddaughter, your sweet little Tay!


My Papa May
I love to be with my Papa May,
And cherish time spent everyday.
My favorite thing that Papa is use’n
His cane and walker that keeps him cruisen.
I always make sure that my Papa holds the can in his hand,
And when he’s sleeping I take his walker all around the land.
I learned by myself to say my Papa’s name,
I would win if finding him in a picture were a game.
I love it when he laughs and smiles at me,
And shares anything he has, what a pair are we.
I will always remember when you took me to the zoo,
We raced each other, shared Dippin’ Dots, and animals we saw there too.
I love when you hold me on your lap and tap my leg softly so
You let me know you love me and deep in my heart I will always know
So I want to tell you Happy Papa Day!From one of your many granddaughters, your little Tay
!

I sure love the guys in my life!!!!

0 comments: