WILSON FAMILY

OUR CRAZY LIVES!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Final Goodbye to Florida!

Well it has been a long 6 years and we are ready to go back west but we are definitely going to miss Florida. It may be a couple of weeks before I get back to my blog. We are moving next week and believe it or not I have yet to pack a box, therefore, I will probably not have time to be a blogger junkie (as Cody calls me) until we get settled in Cedar. Hopefully our stuff arrives there safely and I don't have too many nervous breakdowns in the next month! Wish me luck!

Here are 10 things we will miss about Florida!
1. The wonderful friends we have made during our Journey through school. Each one has made it easier to be so far away from home. We will miss being able to see them often! Through work, school and church we have made great friends and created many wonderful memories over the years.
2. The chance to go swimming all year round because it doesn't get below 70 degrees very often.
3. Being able to wear flip flops wherever you go all year round!
4. Tijuana Flats, Chicken Shack, Rustic Inn-need I say more! There are so many amazing places to eat here that we are really going to miss!
5. Taylyn is going to miss her Katie and Chris. Every time we get in the car she asks if we are going to get "Kay-te and Kis." She even gets excited when we make the turn to the street they live on because she knows where she is going!
6. Having a Super Target, Costco, Ross, Old Navy, JoAnn's and a Mall within 5 minutes of our home!
7. Being students! Who would have thought that could be on the list! You are a grown-up, but you are not quite in the entire grown-up world.
8. Not having the chance to dream and talk about some day when we are out of school we can do this, or that won't matter anymore!!!
9. Having two theatre close by so we can go see Broadway plays and concerts. We have really taken advantage of that while we were here, which I would never trade no matter how much we have spent on them over the years!
10. Being close to Orlando and all of the Theme Parks! We have many great memories there!

The one thing we are so glad to leave behind- hurricanes!!!

3 comments:

The Gallo Family said...

Hey Juliann,
I love your blog! It seems like a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, near and far. Hopefully you got all packed and made it safely to Utah. Wishing you and your family lots of luck! Keep in touch!
Lynne Gallo
p.s. I'm trying to start my own blog and still need to figure out how to do the background, add music lists, post pictures that aren't enormous, etc. Any tips?

Jason & Claire said...

I'm happy and sad for you. Good memories and good things to look forward to!

ConnecticutUre's said...

Juliann,

I am so sad that I didn't get the chance to come and visit you while you were in Florida, please forgive me. But now I have an even better excuse to come back out west to visit you, please check out my blog....connecticutures.blogspot.com

Love you all!!! Give your mom and dad a big hug and kiss for me, and all your family too....miss you all so much.

Loni and family